Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nutty Fudge Day

Today is "Nutty Fudge Day" and I made two kinds of fudge for the workplace friends.

This is the recipe I liked best:

Rocky Road Fudge

3 cups (18 oz) milk chocolate chips
2 Tbs butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Dash salt
1½ tsp vanilla
½ to 1 cup chopped nuts
2 cups miniature marshmallowsLine 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips, butter with milk, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat, fold in nuts and marshmallows. Spread evenly into pan. Chill 2 hours until firm. Cut into squares, store in refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love fudge. Especially, peanut butter fudge. I loved the recipe you sent AR and so I made some for myself for Mothers' day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm at a party. Are we sharing? mmmm, mmmmm, good.

    ReplyDelete