Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am sitting at my computer with the windows open this morning. It is a pleasant 47 degrees after the 90 degrees of yesterday afternoon.











Opening the windows and cooling down the house was my intention, but I got a bonus.



The wind is just slightly blowing, well, for South Dakota it is slightly blowing, and it must have turned just right to “speak” to me as it rushed by the window.










I love the sound of the wind. It gives trees, grass, open areas and even windows a voice. Sometimes it even whistles to me when it pushes the screen door along its track, to open even more so it can come in to hug me with its coolness.

1 comment:

  1. I love, Love, LOVE the way you describe the winds, reaching out to hug you. And from your pictures, its obvious that the land is also reaching out to embrace you. You truly are a natural writer. Thank you for sharing your pictures and your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete